• Manage the all aspects of the transport function including the routing of vehicles, territory network for transport services, and product delivery to achieve contract KPI and cost targets. The FLEET AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER will work jointly and collaboratively with Metro Supply Chain and warehousing functions to achieve customer service levels and cost targets.
• Manage coach and develop the transport and logistics staff reporting to the role to ensure staff stability, achieve KPI and financial cost targets. In conjunction with the HR Manager to recruit required manpower and to implement required training and development programs.
• Manage customer relationships to ensure the standards of service mandated contractually and within Metro and KOSPA standards.
• Ensures all Metro and Kospa quality standards and SOP are communicated and fully implemented. This includes all vehicle sanitation and cleaning programs.
• Ensures all insurance and licensing / permits are in place and current.
• Ensures all security procedures are complied with by all Transport Dept staff.
• Visit all territories, customers and areas to a frequency and schedule as directed.
• Develop fleet utilization and cost center budgets and execute the annual plan in terms of KPI, costs, operating expense and budgetary control.
• Implement and manage fleet maintenance systems and plans including tyre management.
• Implement and manage all routing and deliveries through the TMS system for use in Metro territories.
• Manage truck capacity utilization and scheduling required to ensure contracted service levels for KPI and DIFOT within budget or better.
• Ensure all administration within the Fleet & Distribution Dept., adheres to Kospa and Metro policies and procedures by following the required Delegation of Authorities, IT, financial and other procedural guidelines as mandated.
Male Job Requirements
1. Transport professional with 6+ years’ experience in a senior fleet or Fleet/Distribution role preferably with 3 PL/FMCG with demonstrable track record in startup and / or transport and fleet management. What We Can Offer
2. Demonstrable experience of maintenance and procurement and cost management with supplier network in Myanmar strongly desired.
3. Experience in scheduling and management of deliveries and managing operations across a shift.
4. Working Knowledge of import and export procedures.
6. Multi territory management preferred.
7. Extensive driver and transport team management experience.
8. Strong IT skills particularly Excel.
9. Fleet and distribution management experience with emphasis on capacity planning and utilization.
10. Multi Shift Management. Day / Night operating experience.
11. Cold Chain management exposure highly desirable.
12. Conversant with ISO 22000 / HACCP or other Quality systems.
13. Multi-cultural team experience. English skills for business.
14. IT literate, familiar with full MS Office suite, particularly Excel
15. TMS experience highly desirable
16. Strong budgetary, KPI and cost management experience.
Performance Allowance Highlights
Join an experience team Career Opportunities
Learn new skills on the job About Our Company
KOSPA Limited is a leading, Myanmar-based third-party logistics company, specializing in cold chain management, transportation, and warehousing. Founded in 2013 as a joint-venture between Yoma Strategic Holdings and Kokubu Group, KOSPA was one of the first companies to introduce international-standard logistics and cold-chain management services to Myanmar. As a third-party logistics provider, we provide transportation and warehousing services to other companies to enable them to focus on their core business. Since 2013, KOSPA has served numerous iconic local and international companies with their cold-chain, warehousing, and transportation requirements.
Our service offerings include the following: More jobs from this employer
• Multi-temperature In-Bound Logistics management; inclusive of freight services, transportation, consolidation, and inventory management, including cross docking and a full service 3PL warehouse located in Yangon.
• Multi-temperature Out-Bound Logistics management (Fulfillment); including deconsolidation, cross docking, delivery fulfillment, security and traceability, and full-service 3PL picking and consolidation capabilities.
• After-market services, including reverse logistics.
• Shared inventory management and territory network design