The Engineering Dy-GM has overall responsibility for engineering projects and maintenance, including utilities, production lines, processing plants, and buildings. The primary objective of the job is to implement improvements contributing to the factory’s targets, and to effectively maintain all operational and support elements of the sourcing unit. The Engineering General Manager manages engineering spares, assets, services to support manufacturing activities.
• Collaborating with the general manager and department heads to establish annual and long range goals, objectives, work plans, policies, programs and related matters, prepares detailed reports and recommendations for agenda items subject to approval by the board of directors
• Engineering operating budget for presentation to the general manager and board of directors; recommends purchase of necessary equipment and materials. departments; approve the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies; approve expenditure and implement budgetary adjustments
• Mentoring and providing staff development opportunities to assigned departments
• Ensuring that appropriate safety policies, procedures and programs are effectively implemented; that adequate resources and priority are assigned to correcting hazardous conditions, and that applicable safety program activities are carried out
• Taking action for continuously improvement of ISO, HACCP and GMP System
• Implementing SOP Procedure
• Support and lead engineering team in the effective maintenance and operation of equipment including utilities and Plant.
• Bachelor’s Degree for B.E (Mechanical/Electrical)
• Minimum 6 years of experience in related field.
• Must have Financial Concept, Legal Concept and Strong English Skill.
• Good Communication skills.
• Good Leadership and Teamwork Skills.