* Supporting respective business units HR operations
* Payroll & benefits processing including SSB, TAX, Insurance, Attendance
* Understands HR processes- Recruitment, Training & Development
* Employee relations-Policy administration and compliance
* Daily & Monthly reports to Factory HR Manager
Female Job Requirements
* Graduate with HR Certificate or HR Diploma What We Can Offer
* At least 2 years experience in HR field
* Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
* Good communication skills with related department
Rewards for over performance. Highlights
Join an experienced team Career Opportunities
Learn New skills on the job About Our Company
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.
We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.
We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.
The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.
Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution More jobs from this employer